New Product News and Operational Status Notification System 3/8/2016
In Brief Effective Monday, March 28, 2016, Product News and Operational Status notices for all proprietary data products across NYSE, NYSE MKT and NYSE Arca Equities markets will be migrated to a new platform.
|Markets: ||Products: ||Contact Us: |
|NYSE, NYSE MKT and NYSE Arca ||All Proprietary Data Products ||Service Desk |
US +1 212 896 2830
EU +44 203 695 1089
What is changing
Effective Monday, March 28, 2016, Product News and Operational Status notices for all proprietary data products across NYSE, NYSE MKT and NYSE Arca Equities will be migrated to a new platform.
What you need to do
Customers who wish to continue receiving Product News and/or Operational Status notices for proprietary data products from any of these markets must subscribe by Friday, March 25, 2016.
Please note that you will stop receiving Product News and Operational Status notices if you do not subscribe by Friday, March 25, 2016.
Steps to subscribe to the new notification system:
- Go to https://www.nyse.com/subscriptions
- Enter the email address at which you wish to receive notifications and hit submit
- You’ll receive a verification email from NYSE-Broadcast@nyse.com
- Click on the link in the verification email to manage your subscription
- Below items from the ‘Services’ section correspond to notices regarding proprietary market data products:
- Choose MARKETDATA REALTIME for notices related to the following products:
- NYSE, NYSE MKT andNYSE Arca
- Integrated Feed
- OpenBook Ultra
- OpenBook Aggregated
- Order Imbalances
7. Choose MARKET DATA HISTORICAL REF for notices related to the following category of products:
- NYSE TAQ Historical Data Products
- NYSE Index Products
- NYSE Referential Data Products