NEW Options Analytics Product 4/20/2012
In Brief NYSE Technologies informs clients of the forthcoming Options Analytics market data product.
|Markets: ||Products: ||Contact Us: |
|OPRA ||Options Analytics ||Service Desk (NYSE, NYSE Amex and NYSE Liffe U.S.) |
Telephone: +1 212 383 3640 (International)
Telephone: 866 873 7422 (Toll free, US only)
NYSE Technologies would like to inform clients that the forthcoming Options Analytics product is expected to launch Q2 2012.
Options Analytics is a real-time market data feed that includes implied volatilities and Greeks for listed options, monitoring the entire U.S. OPRA Composite NBBO feed and U.S. Level 1 Composite feeds for underlying stocks and indices. This low-latency, ready-to-use data feed will provide critical analytical content for options market participants.
Options Analytics will serve the following client needs:
1. High Value Data
2. Ease of Implementation and Low-Latency Delivery
- Implied volatility and Greek data required to trade, analyze, and risk manage options positions and portfolios
- Underlying market data (bid/ask and volume)
3. Reduced Overhead Cost
- Calculated using GPU-based solution capable of parallel processing hundreds of thousands of option series
- Potentially available in multiple data formats
4. Validation Point and Industry Benchmark
- Reduces the cost customers must incur to calculate this internally and provide to external options trading clients
To find out more about Options Analytics, please visit the product page.
- Providing a readily available volatility feed will supply customers with a standard version of the necessary analytical data to use as either a primary source of data or a back up against which to check their own internal calculations
Help and Support
For further details on Options Analytics, please contact NYSE Technologies Sales at +1 (212) 510-3600 or NYSE-Technologies-Sales@nyx.com.
Global Market Data