Manage compliance. A fully open system helps vendors, exchanges and clients avoid non-compliance fines often associated with improper controls and unfulfilled reporting obligations for exchange fee-liable market data. DART easily manages these vendor and exchange data obligations on any platform. It ensures that end users only have access to the data to which they are entitled.
Control costs. Control and monitor user and application access to any number of market data feeds and internal data publishers. Market data costs can be reduced by identifying unused or underused market data services. The Open Entitlements API library extends entitlements control throughout the enterprise.
Extensive reporting. Exchange and vendor reporting requirements are simplified with Audit Trail, Data-feed Access Declarations (DAD), VRXML, and Bloomberg B-Pipe/BPOD reports out-of the-box. Optimization reports rapidly identify underused exchange subscriptions by analyzing actual data usage, providing cost optimization and on-going cost avoidance.
"[NYSE Technologies'] Entitlements provides a solid entitlement system for B-Pipe™ / BPOD™, direct exchange feeds, as well as entitlements for databases. Companies will now have an 'out-of-the-box' entitlement solution for their ticker plants as well as their algorithmic and trading servers. Client compliance groups will be pleased to see a tamper-proof system that has intuitive and comprehensive reporting tools."
Joe Veneziano, Managing Director of JCV Investment Systems
- Vendor Neutral
- Approval from international exchanges and independent auditors helps validate administration procedures during an exchange audit
- Cost savings achieved through usage/non-usage analysis
- Native support for NYSE Technologies' Market Data Platforms, Open Entitlements API for all other platforms
- Entitlement audit trail held in secure central relational database
- Audit trail reporting on demand
- Rich entitlement and usage report set including audit reports
- Mapping of exchange data feed messages to exchange billable products
- Consultancy service for custom reports
- Supports 160+ NYSE Technologies' Feed Handler Suite
- Consolidated Feed Support - Bloomberg BPIPE/BPOD, Interactive Data XpressFeed, Reuters RDF
- Intuitive browser-based user interface with authenticated login
- Secure access to entitlements via an authorized user account
- Scalable architecture enables central or distributed management of global entitlements
- Entitlements safety features including rollback mechanism
- Concurrent access control to market data
- Dynamic entitlement updates
- Content based or subject based entitlements
- Interface to cost inventory systems FITS, MDSL, INFOmatch, BST FinOffice
- Flexible reporting formats for access declarations e.g. Excel, CSV, VRXML, VARS, BPipe, DAD